Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

Which is best; cod liver or fish oil, do you think, as an Omega 3 to benefit our body's?

I have read cod liver oil may be better and I now take fish oil and have for years and I can tell a difference if I happen to miss a couple days. I want whichever is best though. Thank you for your opinions!

tobusiness profile image86

Jo Alexis-Hagues (tobusiness) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Thank you Jo; I have been wanting to try the Cod liver oil because I know my mom always said they used it for everything while she grew up so I will try it next. If it has anything to do with your beautiful complexion I can't go wrong!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Thank you; I do not eat fish often; I like it but I just don't know what to believe about how safe it is.