msginger profile image 81

How do you exercise while taking care of your (little) children?

I don't use a stroller or a baby-wearer, so I pick my (almost) 2-year old up when I need to and I walk with her anywhere she wants. I've noticed my abs are forming to a sixpack for the first time in my life and my arms are so much stronger. This made me think... do you know of any creative ways to stay fit while having to take care of children 24/7? Taking in consideration that I would like to use sport as a stress-reliever, not as a way to lose weight.

bethperry profile image90

Best Answer Beth Perry (bethperry) says

Daveadam 3 years ago

I think that's a great idea beth i mean who doesn't like dancing?, & it's quality time.Keep the children fit at the same time, & practice dancing without any embarrassment.Then when their big enough, they can dance around doing the hoovering!