When should you leave an alcoholic spouse??

I have been married to an alcoholic for a while now, I knew it when we got married and I know it now, I have witnessed myself become less confident and less secure in this world all because I have let my spouses addiction consume me, just recently she had attended a 28 day treatment program and I seriously thought all was going to be okay, however not much has changed other than the fact that she has been given an oppurtunity to realize what her addiction has done to her life and how it has potentially caused a lot of pain to others. However?????

temptor94 profile image86

Ritu Temptor (temptor94) says

mothersofnations profile image77

Mothers of Nations (mothersofnations) says

Lostinagony says

• mothersofnations profile image

Mothers of Nations (mothersofnations) 3 years ago

Give it to God. You may not know how He can fix your life but guaranteed He will - all it takes is for you to call on Him in faith - trust His love & power. Deuteronmoy 31:6 / Isaiah 43:2 / Matthew 9:28-29 God bless you...