mcbel profile image 79

How long did it take you to quit smoking? How many times did you try? Which way stuck?

I quit two weeks ago, and it's the longest I've gone since I started two years ago. Once I got up to a pack a day, I realized it had gone too far, but it still took me another year to get off the damn things. The patch, the gum, the lozenges.... none of it worked. What worked for me was the realization of what would happen if I never quit. A friend who graduated college this past spring had quit and been clean for three months. When I saw her last weekend, she was carrying a bottle of Jose Cuervo and a pack of reds tucked in her cleavage. That sort of showed me how little I need nicotine...

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

Diana Lee profile image83

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says