DDE profile image 51

Are you more of a positive person?

People have positive thoughts and negative thoughts. When you choose to stick to the more positive side you have a better way of thinking. The negative side does take you down. Which one are you?

lisavanvorst profile image80

Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

When you have a certain amount of good thoughts or ideas to make the situation a positive one like you have here. It can make some difference to your life. I try to remain positive with my own mind. Thank you for sharing your experience.

mikejhca profile image85

Michael H (mikejhca) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

Positive thoughts is the way to life. A good thought from you. Thank you.

aidenw profile image65

aidenw says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 3 years ago

I was not sure of my thoughts while at school and in College. I have grown into a positive and more confident person since my move to another country.Interesting of how one can can for the better over time. Thank you