daisyjae profile image 85

What is the best way to get really flexible?

Is it to hold stretches for a shorter time and repeat often? Or to hold for longer time? Or a combination of both? Any tips are appreciated!!

quildon profile image86

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

• daisyjae profile image

daisyjae 2 years ago

Thanks for the tips! I appreciate your answer. I do exercise regularly but rarely make time for stretching so as a result I have very tight muscles!

pitzele profile image75

pitzele says

• daisyjae profile image

daisyjae 2 years ago

Thank you for your answer. It is frustrating to be so inflexible!

writewell says

• daisyjae profile image

daisyjae 2 years ago

I guess I will have to find a partner!

truparad0x says

• daisyjae profile image

daisyjae 2 years ago

Good info truparad0x! Thank you for responding. I did not know that about stretching before a strength workout, good to know. The last thing I need is to get injured.