NiaG profile image 92

What's your slimming secret?

I see so many things on social media and on television about how to lose weight this way and that. With so many things to out there who can tell what really works. So what works for you? What is a lifestyle/daily diet change that you've made that has kept your weight off long-term? Exercise? A special fruit and veggie shake? More water? Let us hear it.

christin53 profile image80

Ann-Christin (christin53) says

• NiaG profile image

NiaG 2 years ago

I've always hated when people count cals especially to the point of obsession but as you say, once you know the foods you can eat you can relax and no longer have to count the cals. Thanks for sharing christin53!

easylearningweb profile image91

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) says

• NiaG profile image

NiaG 2 years ago

I did not know that about pineapple. I used to eat it all the time. Maybe I need to make it a habit again. I love it. I've always said it was the perfect fruit...you get both food and drink all in one. Ha!

mikejhca profile image85

Michael H (mikejhca) says

• NiaG profile image

NiaG 2 years ago

Interesting. That's definitely something people may not realize. Thanks for sharing mikejhca!

• NiaG profile image

NiaG 2 years ago

I have noticed that eating out less cuts down on the bulge. It only makes sense but it is definitely more noticeable than you may realize.

monia saad profile image79

monia ben saad (monia saad) says

C.V.Rajan profile image66

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

• NiaG profile image

NiaG 2 years ago

I always tell people the same thing C.V. Rajan....don't eat until you're full, just eat until you are no longer hungry. It's worked well for me.