Phyllis Doyle profile image 93

What is your favorite way to "cozy-in" on your hunker down days?

When it is really cold outside, I have no plans to go anywhere, and expect no visitors, I hunker down and cozy-in. After a hot shower, I put on a fresh pair of pajamas or a sweat shirt and pants, slippers and an over sized warm robe. Then I just hang out and get lazy or reflect on important things in my life, or write a poem ....

purl3agony profile image97

Best Answer Donna Herron (purl3agony) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) 2 years ago

OMGosh ! Put a movie on with Cary Grant or Jimmy Stewart and I am cozy for the day. Thanks purl3agony.

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

I can't think of a better way to hunker down and cozy in. During the winter I have all my big fluffy blankets out and love to snuggle in them as I read. That is a good "book", Paula. LOL

Diana Lee profile image79

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

That is a good way to spend the day, Jackie. Hmmm ... a pot of soup sounds good. I may do that.

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says