Why does reality kick you in the face when u wake up in the morning?

After a heart overwhelming dream, one of those dreams where you have all your heart desires amongst you, have you ever just wonder why does it have to end? I woke up this morning motionless, it felt like I was literally kicked in the face by reality. I know dreams are a fantasy life but even so would you still wanna wake up if u had a choice to remain in your dreams? I don't mean by deliberately departing of cause, but by living in your desires? You would love it because I would. Treasure dreams.

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says