bravewarrior profile image 95

Do you take time for yourself?

We all have obligations that take away from who we are. We have families, jobs, bills, dreams and more.. Do you take time to keep yourself lubricated and striving for your dreams? Or do you stagnate and dry up? Do you make time for yourself? Do you let those in your life know spending alone time is tantamount to who you are and what you have to offer? I hope the answer is, "yes". Now, I ask, "what do you do when you take time for yourself?"

Faith Reaper profile image89

Best Answer Faith Reaper says

• bravewarrior profile image

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) 2 years ago

Faith, it sounds like you have your "me" time exactly where it should be. You have found several ways to be with yourself and God. I know how important He is in your life. You're a very special person.

Sunshine625 profile image83

Linda Bilyeu (Sunshine625) says

• bravewarrior profile image

Linda, the fact is, you still take time for yourself. That's what I wanted to know. For those whose life is much harder than mine, I want to know if and what they do to make "me" time. We all need it. Some of us are more stressed by life than others

vocalcoach profile image92

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

• bravewarrior profile image

Audrey, taking a walk in the woods sounds so peaceful. I used to do that when I lived in NJ. I loved seeing the sun streak through the trees.

I love that you take time out to read every day. I try to set Saturday aside for reading.

• bravewarrior profile image

Peachpurple, one day your children will be older and you'll be able to regain some "me" time. My son is now 22. It wasn't until he was out of high school that I was able to concentrate on me.

Kierstin Gunsberg profile image98

Kierstin Gunsberg says

• bravewarrior profile image

Finding time as a young/new mother is a real challenge. You'll find something that works, even if it's curling up in bed and staring at the walls! :-)

LAWRTW profile image79

Cassandra Schmigotzki (LAWRTW) says

Anna Haven profile image89

Anna Haven says

• bravewarrior profile image

Anna, whatever it takes, right? I find it commendable that you give up some sleep to be with yourself.

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• bravewarrior profile image

Becky, it's wonderful that you take such good care of your husband, but I can see how exhausting it is for you. Can you get your kids to help out more with the day-to-day stuff? I hear your back yard calling!

• bravewarrior profile image

Paula, I wouldn't go out in the cold either. I don't like being cold. Nevertheless, it sounds like you take plenty of time for yourself to do what makes you happy. That's what really counts!

AbdoMano1995 profile image59

AbdoMano1995 says

• bravewarrior profile image

Abdo, that's the point of taking time for yourself. Nothing deep. It's great that you set aside time to contemplate.