Jacqueline4390 profile image 84

What’s the Hardest Thing You’ve Had to Give Up?

Generally, when we give up doing something—it’s because of health or there is another person involved. People give up smoking because of the adverse effects it has on that person’s health both short and long term. Some people have to give up certain foods because of health issues—I’ve had to reduce my input of chocolate because now that I am older it bothers me. The hardest part about that is that I really enjoy chocolate but it is necessary to find another treat. So—what’s the hardest thing you’ve had to give up and why?

Jeremy Gill profile image98

Jeremy Gill says

• Jacqueline4390 profile image

Jacqueline Williamson BBA MPA MS (Jacqueline4390) 2 years ago

It was a good answer and I totally agree. Some people can be more hazardous to your health than any food!

• Jacqueline4390 profile image

I feel the same way about my 1997 Ford Taurus ... I really loved that car but for some reason the windshield wipes wouldn't work when it rained. And not even the technicians at Ford could fix it because it worked ok when the sun shined.

• Jacqueline4390 profile image

I lost the most weigh and felt my best after giving up fast foods. It's surprising how many calories they can put on me.

connorj profile image74

John Connor (connorj) says