kbdressman profile image 94

What questions do you have about Self Defense?

What questions do you have about self defense? What topics do you think should be discussed more? What situations, techniques, or ideas would you like to be informed about? (Situations don't have to directly apply to you, but could apply to a friend or loved one) I'm a third degree black belt in Taekwondo. I hold rank in several arts and have extensive self-defense training that I want to share. (I tell you this not to brag, but to explain why I ask. I apologize if I come off as cocky!)

RTalloni profile image90

RTalloni says

• kbdressman profile image

kbdressman 2 years ago

I definitely can do that! Thanks for the feedback!

Patty Inglish, MS profile image94

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

• kbdressman profile image

kbdressman 2 years ago

That's a brilliant idea! I wonder if I were to post a question if I would find members of the deaf community or sr citizens that would be willing to discuss special challenges they face and be willing to brainstorm modifications that address them?

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says