oceansnsunsets profile image 89

When is the best time of day to exercise?

I am curious what others think is the best time of day to exercise? I am realizing I want to take my health more seriously, and that time is flying by. Especially when I have a full day of work ahead, and often talk myself out of anything toward the end of the day, I end up not making time to exercise. So I am putting it out there, what is the best time of day for your to exercise, especially if you have a very busy life, or day? Perhaps first thing in the morning, then it is done? I am tired of finding excuses, but the truth is, it is far too easy!

chef-de-jour profile image98

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Hi Andrew, yes walking is wonderful. I am able to push myself through walking as fast as I can, and have options for uphill, etc. I walk in the neighborhood, but more consistently on a treadmill.

unvrso profile image87

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) says

easylearningweb profile image85

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Thanks Tim, excellent ideas

Greenlily profile image84

Greenlily says

• ThriveInside profile image

Emma (ThriveInside) 2 years ago

I like to exercise in the morning and get it out of the way. It will also help your metabolic rate to exercise in the a.m.!

tsadjatko profile image79

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Great tips, thank you!

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

For me, it is walking as fast as I can on the treadmill, for now. Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Kristen Howe profile image86

Kristen Howe says

Cgenaea profile image60

G (Cgenaea) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Good tips Genaea, thank you!

stalzxo says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Thank you. It looks like the morning is what I will be aiming for, because I need it to become a habit. That seems most doable and consistent for me.

linfcor profile image83

Linda F Correa (linfcor) says

Jacobb9205 says