oceansnsunsets profile image 90

When is the best time of day to exercise?

I am curious what others think is the best time of day to exercise? I am realizing I want to take my health more seriously, and that time is flying by. Especially when I have a full day of work ahead, and often talk myself out of anything toward the end of the day, I end up not making time to exercise. So I am putting it out there, what is the best time of day for your to exercise, especially if you have a very busy life, or day? Perhaps first thing in the morning, then it is done? I am tired of finding excuses, but the truth is, it is far too easy!

chef-de-jour profile image88

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Hi Andrew, yes walking is wonderful. I am able to push myself through walking as fast as I can, and have options for uphill, etc. I walk in the neighborhood, but more consistently on a treadmill.

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Thanks Tim, excellent ideas

easylearningweb profile image90

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) says

linfcor profile image80

Linda F Correa (linfcor) says

unvrso profile image87

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) says

Greenlily profile image86

Greenlily says

• ThriveInside profile image

Emma (ThriveInside) 2 years ago

I like to exercise in the morning and get it out of the way. It will also help your metabolic rate to exercise in the a.m.!

tsadjatko profile image90

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Great tips, thank you!

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

For me, it is walking as fast as I can on the treadmill, for now. Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Kristen Howe profile image87

Kristen Howe says

stalzxo says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Thank you. It looks like the morning is what I will be aiming for, because I need it to become a habit. That seems most doable and consistent for me.

Cgenaea profile image59

G (Cgenaea) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Good tips Genaea, thank you!

Jacobb9205 profile image71

Jacob Barnard (Jacobb9205) says