oceansnsunsets profile image 90

When is the best time of day to exercise?

I am curious what others think is the best time of day to exercise? I am realizing I want to take my health more seriously, and that time is flying by. Especially when I have a full day of work ahead, and often talk myself out of anything toward the end of the day, I end up not making time to exercise. So I am putting it out there, what is the best time of day for your to exercise, especially if you have a very busy life, or day? Perhaps first thing in the morning, then it is done? I am tired of finding excuses, but the truth is, it is far too easy!

easylearningweb profile image90

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) says

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 23 months ago

Hi Andrew, yes walking is wonderful. I am able to push myself through walking as fast as I can, and have options for uphill, etc. I walk in the neighborhood, but more consistently on a treadmill.

unvrso profile image86

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) says

linfcor profile image81

Linda F Correa (linfcor) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 23 months ago

Thanks Tim, excellent ideas

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 23 months ago

For me, it is walking as fast as I can on the treadmill, for now. Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Greenlily profile image87

Greenlily says

• ThriveInside profile image

Emma (ThriveInside) 24 months ago

I like to exercise in the morning and get it out of the way. It will also help your metabolic rate to exercise in the a.m.!

tsadjatko profile image77

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 23 months ago

Great tips, thank you!

stalzxo says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 23 months ago

Thank you. It looks like the morning is what I will be aiming for, because I need it to become a habit. That seems most doable and consistent for me.

Cgenaea profile image60

G (Cgenaea) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 23 months ago

Good tips Genaea, thank you!

Jacobb9205 profile image71

Jacob Barnard (Jacobb9205) says

Kristen Howe profile image81

Kristen Howe says