Why are there more and more people that look younger then their age today?

People today, seem to be aging slower, not only it term of health, but also in appearance and it is not due to any Botox or skin care product, a lot seem to be simply aging slower. I know and seen so many people that are in their 30s, sometime even 40s, but still look 18. I've even read a news report of how a 44 years old cop is able to go undercover as a 17 years old girl, to uncover sex trafficking gang. Once I saw a woman look 20 something married to a 50 years old man and his son is in his 20s and it turn out that young looking woman is really in her 50s too.

jlpark profile image88

Jacqui (jlpark) says

peter565 2 years ago

Ha ha, join the gang I am 29 and I get ask for ID going to bars too. My cousin and his wife are both same age as me and they look 17, when they first met they didn't like each other, because they both were late 20s, but thought the other is teen.

peter565 2 years ago

That is so true. Most people in their 50s and 60s today, are still very healthy and some still "tough" It remind me of this youtube clip it is funny because it is so true and as a single man I can relate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91lYBbBkftA