gmwilliams profile image 83

To those near 60 years of age, have you ever experienced sciatica? If you experienced

sciatica, did you have intense, excruciating pain? Did you receive medical care and did the sciatica simply go away or is it recurring?

AuniceReed profile image85

Best Answer Aunice Yvonne Reed (AuniceReed) says

Austinstar profile image79

Austinstar says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 2 years ago

I had it two summers ago. It is HELLISH and UNENDURABLE. I was housebound during August. I slept and got up in pain. Went to the hospital, got medication, and it went away.

• gmwilliams profile image

I had sciatica two summers ago. The pain was infernal. I went to the hospital, got some pain killers and subsequently the pain vanished. That summer was the worst summer in my life. I was housebound for 1 month!

chuckandus6 profile image46

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says