ChristinS profile image 95

Did perimenopause cause you to be hot then cold all the time overnight?

I am struggling with some issues at night. After about 7pm or so, my inner thermostat has a meltdown and I go from hot to cold to hot to cold. My poor husband - I freeze him out of the room at night some nights lol. Other nights he ends up buried under all the blankets... It's like cyclical every couple of hours I go from one extreme to the other. Is there anything that helps this? (not medications) or is it something I just have to ride out until I finally go through the change? Could it be something other than hormonal? I've heard of hot flashes at night - this is back and forth though.

liesl5858 profile image84

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

Rakim Cheeks profile image60

Rakim Cheeks says