Phil Perez profile image 82

Are Tattooers Impulsive?

Psychologically, do people who get tattoos (more than one) impulsive and lack self-control? If it means so much to them whatever it is they want to get tattooed, why do they feel they have to get it inked into their skin? I don't think they'd have a problem remembering something significant in their life (assuming it's an important part of their life). Also, for the ones who say it's art, and to let them express themselves, well, I have to say that you do not express yourself with your body, you do so with your mind. Unless you also lack the capability to do that, too.

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

• Phil Perez profile image

Phil Perez 2 years ago

I just like to understand, Aime. It doesn't matter how long you took, it can still be considered impulsive because of the possibility of overlooking something. You're also just taking my question as an attack. I'm just curious, that's all.

Elizabeth Sophia profile image61

Elizabeth Sophia Rose (Elizabeth Sophia) says

• Phil Perez profile image

Phil Perez 2 years ago

What about gauges ? If you get them a big enough size that they don't close then what ? Also, what's wrong with remembering something important to you (like I mentioned in the question)? If it's important, you won't forget, thus, you don't need a tat