nisargmehta profile image 81

What are your views about Lucid Dreaming?

I, as we all, have had quite a few dreams till now. I remember a few of them too. Mostly, after I wake up from a dream, especially from one which is peculiar in kind, I search for the indications immediately. The results, good or otherwise, amaze me, and I try to link them with my routine if they can make any sense. Lately, I have also developed interest in Lucid Dreaming, and it is my current major topic of research. Of all that I have read and seen, it basically means that I can control my dream. My question is, How beneficial and/or otherwise is it to try and implement such technique?

connorj profile image76

Best Answer John Connor (connorj) says

• nisargmehta profile image

NISARG MEHTA (nisargmehta) 2 years ago

Thank you, John! It is brief yet insightful. I would definitely do more research, before proceeding to any practical implementation.

Thanks again! [Smiles]

xInspiredx profile image61

xInspiredx says

• nisargmehta profile image

NISARG MEHTA (nisargmehta) 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing, xInspiredx!

My worry is I have got a lot of instincts through my dreams, till date.They've been helpful too, even in making me a better person than I was.I am afraid if I start to take control, would it change that?If so,how much?