newbizmau profile image 94

Do you think that just viewing pictures of Crystals can have an effect on you?

I have been noticing a new trend of using Crystal oracle cards and sharing pictures of crystals online for their healing abilities or attributes. Although I believe in the power of crystals specifically for their ability to hold their frequency however I also believe that there can be something said for viewing pictures for most of the effort and healing comes from within. What do you think?

chuckandus6 profile image75

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• newbizmau profile image

Maurice Glaude (newbizmau) 2 months ago

I have a crystal deck that I use for inspiration and as a learning tool as well as a teaching tool with the pictures. I prefer as most do to have the actual crystal when using crystals in healing but sometimes I have to do without.

ronbergeron profile image84

Ron Bergeron (ronbergeron) says

B Sutton says