Jackie Lynnley profile image 79

Do you have an herbal or natural remedy you use on a regular basis for something?

I use to use celery seed regularly when I had swelling in my ankles the doctors didn't seem to be concerned about and it really helped and now I use herbs all that I can plus corn silk tea, green tea and an Amish Remedy for leg cramps. Do you have any natural things you wouldn't care to share? What and what for?

Carola Finch profile image97

Carola Finch says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

Didn't know that, thanks. I have steamed mine for complexion or to break congestion!

lisavollrath profile image93

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

liesl5858 profile image82

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

I was just getting ready to make ginger tea from a hub I read to reduce cholesterol and here you are with a recipe! Just what I was looking for; thank you!

Sparklea profile image72

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 22 months ago

My son has told me about Thieves Oil and I had forgotten all about it; not sure it was Young Living or what. I will certainly look into that.

Faith told me about the Amish stuff and she was sure right; so glad she told me! Thank you!

Diana Abrahamson profile image79

Diana Abrahamson says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Thanks. I use coconut oil too but have not tried it in my hair. Will do that!