Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

Do you have an herbal or natural remedy you use on a regular basis for something?

I use to use celery seed regularly when I had swelling in my ankles the doctors didn't seem to be concerned about and it really helped and now I use herbs all that I can plus corn silk tea, green tea and an Amish Remedy for leg cramps. Do you have any natural things you wouldn't care to share? What and what for?

Carola Finch profile image96

Carola Finch says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 19 months ago

Didn't know that, thanks. I have steamed mine for complexion or to break congestion!

lisavollrath profile image89

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

Diana Abrahamson profile image79

Diana Abrahamson says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 13 months ago

Thanks. I use coconut oil too but have not tried it in my hair. Will do that!

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 19 months ago

My son has told me about Thieves Oil and I had forgotten all about it; not sure it was Young Living or what. I will certainly look into that.

Faith told me about the Amish stuff and she was sure right; so glad she told me! Thank you!

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 19 months ago

I was just getting ready to make ginger tea from a hub I read to reduce cholesterol and here you are with a recipe! Just what I was looking for; thank you!