Reasons why it may be hard to for a new grad to find a job
1. Whatever their major was it is not in demand!
2. The school they attended may not be respected in the industry.
3. They have absolutely no work history! (Not even as an intern)
4. Will not consider working outside the area where they grew up/live.
5. Refuse to take an entry level position/expects a high salary.
6. Resume lacks any significant accomplishments.
7. Poor verbal communication and interview skills
8. Did no networking/preparation for finding jobs while in school.
9. Not using all the job hunting tools available including agencies.
10. They really don't want a job and put in a lackadaisical effort.