sallybea profile image 100

Have you hugged a tree today?

It has been suggested that if we place our spinal column against the trunk of a that we will receive the gift of life essence energy which comes from the Beingness of the tree. This energy is apparently quite real and will be of immediate benefit to us What do you think? It does seem to me that we could all do with a good dose of positivity today! So, at the expense of looking rather silly shall be all give it a try?

MsDora profile image97

Dora Weithers (MsDora) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 2 years ago

MsDora I think it a fascinating idea, will even share the article with you if you would like it! Even the idea of just sitting on the ground with one's spine resting against the tree, taking time out sounds wonderful to me.

Blond Logic profile image98

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• sallybea profile image

I think if I were to just sit with my back against a tree and just contemplate the world around and perhaps even the ants on a regular basis it would make me feel very calm, as long as they were not biting me:)

MizBejabbers says

• sallybea profile image

Definitely, the idea was to encourage everyone here to exude some positive energy, we have seen far too much negative energy over the past couple of days:)

Kristen Howe profile image86

Kristen Howe says

• sallybea profile image

Kristen Howe, I was sent a fascinating article about the energy which trees give our today. If we give out energy it seems realistic to think that trees might do the same:) Guess tree hugging could become the norm.