Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

Have you known of a cancer patient getting really mean before death, swearing at loved ones, etc?

This has been on my mind today and so just thought I would ask what your knowledge is on this or if you know if there has been a study done? Thanks for any information.

Express10 profile image86

H C Palting (Express10) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

That is what I thought hearing so much more about it.

Country-Sunshine profile image89

Country Sunshine (Country-Sunshine) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

That is great to hear and the first I heard they may get OK mentally before death. Thanks for sharing that.

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

I am sure it is beyond their control knowing some of the saints it has happened to. Such a shame with so much medicine out there that this has to be. Thanks for sharing, and yes the good memories can wipe out the bad.

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

So sorry for that but be glad she had her burial as she wished. That means much to people our parents age and it did my mom but the son who was trusted to take care of all that was on vacation and his mother's death was not bringing him home early.

Sue Adams profile image93

Juliette Kando (Sue Adams) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

Such a shame I see no reason doctors would not load them down with painkillers; it really gets me that they can't see these people are so near death that side effects from pain killers should be a non issue!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

Believe me Paula as a caregiver for years I never lost it to ever speak mean to the patient & even felt guilty for wanting an hour or two alone. This question is about people who never said a swear word in their life & all of a sudden are spe

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

Thanks for sharing all that Eric and I just said a prayer for you in Jesus name to not let this come back on you. Start drinking alkaline water or just one lemon squeezed in water every day, through the day. Suppose to be alkaline. I do that.

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

Ones I had heard about never recovered from the anger and rage at loved ones so it is good to hear some get over it. I will follow your links. Thanks so much!

Danna Rose profile image81

Danna Rose says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

I assume this is a non-fiction book? My cousin was cured of breast cancer after a long battle but kept feeling bad and having headaches and finally so bad she went to ER and they said she had brain cancer and she died about two hours later!