Ericdierker profile image 76

"Vitamin D" deficiency. Sunshine and Supplement -- what else?

We know it is kind of a hybrid vitamin, kind of a hormone steroid deal. We know they make supplements and sunshine is optimum. But what else can we do?

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

RTalloni profile image86

RTalloni says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 22 months ago

Thank you I found the site helpful and informative. That one makes me kind of wonder about eating "fortified" or organic and taking a supplement.

• Ericdierker profile image

The great cycle of medicine. We will cure the side of effects of that one with this one and so on and so on. I think I shall endeavor to stay off of the treadmill. You added mushrooms - cool.

brakel2 profile image85

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Thank you Audrey,

No doubt it should be checked routinely - I think the suggestion is every 6 months. Seems the sun is best but not for every one.

• Ericdierker profile image

Very good stuff Tim. The numbers reflected there take some further inquiry to really grasp. Seems like there is some consensus in the medical field but not much. The article clearly shows much work still needs to be done.