Aliswell profile image 61

How do you use your Imagination to make your Reality as you want it?

If you have, as Neville Goddard suggests, the Only thing (i.e. your imagination) necessary to manifest all your desires into reality, are there any type of additional implementation techniques, in addition to using your imagination, that have worked best for you to create those realities? I would hope that all those who experience concrete results will answer. This is NOT a Religious type Question, but relies on a very religious referenced philosophy of one Neville Goddard!

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 17 months ago

Thank you for your response Tim. I hope your search is beneficial to you. I find the man's voice and complete command of his thoughts, very appealing and intriguing to me! I listen to his lectures on YouTube everyday.

ValKaras profile image87

Vladimir Karas (ValKaras) says

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 17 months ago

Val. Thank you for your persistence in answering my questions regarding my search for that which I can't explain. I always get a very Good feeling when reading your eloquent explanations of what has worked for you, and I can find substance in them!