(1) Having educated & successful parents who can afford their children myriad cultural, educational, intellectual, & socioeconomic opportunities.
(2) Having encouraging, loving, nurturing parents who believe that their children can achieve whatever they want to achieve & want them to live at their highest human potential.
(3) Being born into an affluent environment where there is a better quality of life, especially through nutrition, medical care, education, & other things.
(4) Being born into small families where there is a premium of parental attention, love, care, & opportunity. Having the opportunity to explore & enjoy a childhood & adolescence.
(5) Being born into an atmosphere where there is endless love, not abuse.
(6) Having understanding parents who realize that children, as developing beings, are allowed to make mistakes & fail but those things does not diminish the true nature of the child.
(7) Not stressing blind obedience but to encourage children to question authority. Encourage them to express their feelings & opinions.
(8) Exposing their children to various culture, outlooks, & philosophies. Encouraging them to have an open mind.
(9) Encouraging independence. Children should be taught to be independent early. Giving children independence helps create a sense of power & ownership which are invaluable assets in today's world.
(10) Having their children be INDIVIDUALS & ALWAYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. Always encourage them to be different & not adopt the herd mentality.