There are SO MANY ways to make being SNOWBOUND so deliciously, wickedly.....FUN:
(1) Be romantic. Yes, with your significant order, cook a sumptuous Italian dinner e.g. shrimp scampi over linguini- garnished with some caviar, arugula salad with sundried tomatoes w/Caesar's dressing & some nice Chianti wine. Put on some nice Barry White, Teddy Pendergrass, or some nice Marvin Gaye music or play some Sergio Mendes music.
(2) Cook some Southern dinner of fried chicken, peas, & add some potato salad. Make some warm apple cider & put on some nice horror flicks. Black Sunday by Mario Bava is my all time favorite.
(3) Read a mystery novel. That should keep you completely riveted, transferring you to another place or time, completely forgetting the snow.
(4) Look at some dvds on Florida, Australia, & Brazil. You will be soon enveloped in warmth.......
(5) Do some winter cleaning & straightening up your house. It is never too early for "spring" cleaning.
(6) Call some long lost friends or classmates, they would be SO GLAD to hear from you.
(7) Call some long forgotten relatives, they would be simply THRILLED to hear from you.
(8) Better yet, stay ensconced in your bed. There is nothing like staying in bed when there is......snow. Snow is so conducive to sleep.