MarieLB profile image 86

Does an ex-smoker ever stop desiring the occasional cigarette?

Do you know an ex smoker who does not still yearn for a cigarette from time to time? Do you know how a successful ex smoker has managed to stick to the goal [of no smoking] ?

MarieLB profile image86

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

Austinstar profile image83

Austinstar says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 18 months ago

Same here, Austinstar. Tried and failed many times, yet now, I am free of them. That is the way I see it. I see that you too have made it past the point of being 'hooked'. Well done.

Diana Lee profile image84

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 18 months ago

Another brave lady who beat the demon smokes. You did it before I did. Frankly I do not have dates but I am glad I do not have to find space in my bag for the bulky pack etc. . .Well done Diana. You too are in the club of the Free.