rolaabboud profile image 78

Do you think that the amount of awareness about healthy life increased ?

I think that the awareness about healthy life increased a lot through the past 10 years. People now care more about healthy food, exercises and the matter of being in shape. However, there is massive amount of people who still suffer from over weight.

LoisRyan13903 profile image81

Lois Ryan (LoisRyan13903) says

• rolaabboud profile image

Rola Maher Abboud (rolaabboud) 19 months ago

I agree with every word you said. I tried to go on these diets before but I couldn't they require hard effort, for that I prefer to go on a balanced diet although It would take more time to loss wait but it's healthier for your body.

bradmasterOCcal profile image48

bradmasterOCcal says

• rolaabboud profile image

Yes! That is 100% true, I face this problem while searching on the net for a healthy diet till I become very confused. For that, going to a specialist dietitian is the best idea although some times it might be expensive but worth trying.