Tonsillectomy recovery

I just had my tonsillectomy done on June 10, 2016. I am 33 years old, After 9-10 throat infections a year I finally got a doctor to agree to remove. On day 7 & and still on day 1 of clear foods. I cannot get anything down & even if I do try to eat it automatically starts the burning stabbing ringing sensation in my ears that brings me down to my knees. The one thing I can keep down is the Jell-O. I have tried everything from smashed up green veggies,sweet potatoes,fish. Even broth & creme soups bring me to my knees. I cannot eat anything that has sodium.

JSloan07 says

• Snakesmum profile image

Jean DAndrea (Snakesmum) 18 months ago

Something isn't right if you are in that much pain after a week. See another doctor, or go to the emergency room at your local hospital. Have you tried to drink milk? That's quite a soothing drink and may help the burning feeling.

Cissy1946 says