Johnny James A profile image 78

What technological or medical breakthrough during your lifetime are you most grateful for?

It is amazing all of the medical and technological breakthroughs which has come about in a relatively short period of time. This past weekend I was visiting my parents and they remember the Polio vaccine coming out being a big deal. It is amazing that certain things like Polio is something I have never concerned myself with because of a medical breakthrough which occurred prior to my birth. What breakthroughs have occurred during your lifetime that you remember as being huge (to you personally or to the world as a whole).

Best Answer Cissy1946 says

chuckandus6 profile image75

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says