ChitrangadaSharan profile image 84

At what time of the day do you feel most energetic with positive thoughts?

denise.w.anderson profile image91

Denise W Anderson (denise.w.anderson) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 7 months ago

Same here! I also feel most energetic with all positive thoughts in the morning. I try to complete all my important work then besides praying. Getting up early is so important to be positive throughout the day.Thanks Denise for sharing your thoughts

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks Dianna and ! I fully agree. I usually open all doors and windows to let the fresh air come in. It makes me feel even better to see the greenery and chirping birds. I like to see the Sunrise everyday and morning prayers are best to recharge me

aviannovice profile image89

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks Deb, for responding to the question!

I can see that most of us feel positive and energetic in the mornings and that's the way it should be. New day; New Beginnings; New Hopes!

Have a bright and fruitful day!

Surabhi Kaura says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

That's the most perfect way to start the day and when the day begins with so much positivity, it is bound to be a successful and satisfying day. Sounds so much familiar Surabhi as I also follow the same routine . Thanks for your beautiful response !