ptosis profile image 79

Should I switch back to Original Medicare from Medicare Advantage Plan?

Seriously, the copays are going up, I can only see certain doctors, My Rx has finally gone off patents, so now can get generic. The thing is that if swtichback to Original which is 20% copay, but without hassle of HMO, unable - ever for the rest of my life to go back to Medicare Advantage Plan which is strong-arming me and manipulating me with social engineering. But a few docsI went to last year, I was told my copay would've been cheaper with Original Medicare than my current plan for seeing a specialist. Has anybody done this? Please advise! . I'm ready to switch back for 2017. Thanks

Cissy1946 says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 13 months ago

Thank you very much for your answer. I didn't even know there was a 'Plan F" . Going to have to google that! :):):):)