SakinaNasir53 profile image 97

Any incident that changed you or your life, completely or considerably? If so, how and why?

We go through many things in life which make an impact on us, some huge while some little. Each person takes that "incident" in two ways; either positively or negatively, which changes his/her life completely. Even if the impact is little, life will change considerably. I want to know if you have gone through any such incident. What were the changes and what did you do?

cheaptrick profile image69

cheaptrick says

• SakinaNasir53 profile image

Sakina Nasir (SakinaNasir53) 13 months ago

Cheaptrick, I understand that completely. I was 7 years old and saw this small "rat teddy" which i fell in love with. I took it(without paying) and put it back (out of fear of the consequences). Lesson learnt, never steal-conscious is always right.

threekeys profile image81

Threekeys says

• SakinaNasir53 profile image

Thank you for sharing this with me ThreeKeys.

I just hope you get enough courage and strength to endure what you have been through.

I have been through the worst days of my life and got out of them stronger, braver and have learnt a good lesson.