fpherj48 profile image 84

In what ways & to what degree do you believe we humans are affected by the weather and/or

the changing seasons? Do you or a loved one experience Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 6 months ago

WOW!! This is what I call a COMMENT!! Thank you so much! I see you've given this a lot of thought and attention. Good for you! I appreciate the info.

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 6 months ago

LOL....Right GF...despite the weather,,,who the heck wants to at work?? The rain & sun, clouds & sometimes even the wind, has it's subtle effects on my mood. I think that's very natural & unavoidable!

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 6 months ago

LOL....true! The person unaffected by their environment and the weather must be the one with the disorder!! LOL I agree.