Irene  Silbert profile image 59

My ex-h, a psych. has used the silent treatment against me for 14 years. Can I sue him for it?

He is a psychiatrist who has refused to talk to me or answer questions of concern about our (grown) children. This emotional abuse has taken its toll on me over the last 14 years. It has chipped away at my confidence, positive attitude and overall mental health. Have you ever heard of a successful law suit of this nature?


sort by best latest

TessSchlesinger profile image95

Tessa Schlesinger (TessSchlesinger) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

10 months ago
 |  Comment