Is it unlikely for me to get pregnant

I am extremely worried I had unprotected sex but it only lasted a few seconds because I felt uncomfortable and told him to stop so I pushed him off and I know that precum can still get you pregnant but it's a slim chance and right after that horrible situation I went to the store and got the Take Action emergency pill and took it immediately I know that everyone talks about how good plan B is but never heard of Take action anyway I don't know if I was ovulating but even though sex did not last long and I took the pill does anyone know if I will be okay extremely worried

Star Garza 10 months ago

I am in my twenties but oddly I am underweight I only weigh 78lbs but mostly because I am extremely stressed with this situation and when I am stressed I don't feel like eating