ptosis profile image 79

Am I being brainwashed?

I used to hate Trump to the very core of my body. Now it seems - meh - maybe not so bad. Why? Because lawmakers' surprise vote to strip the Office of Congressional Ethics of its independence prompted a dressing down from Donald Trump. "Focus on tax reform, healthcare and so many other things of far greater importance!" the president-elect said. The secretive move, which overshadowed the first day of the 115th Congress, was reversed in an emergency meeting. In all my life I have never witnessed this- ever. Congress does this every Xmas with sneaky crap. First time reversed!

Dean Traylor profile image82

Best Answer Dean Traylor says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 2 months ago

Ask Alternative Prime, he can explain it to you.

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 2 months ago

Thank you for you answer. Yes I was pleasantly surprised on the one thing.