Weight Loss

I was told to to add to a 16 fl.oz water, 2 teasppon Bragg, half of lemon, pinch of ground cinnamon, pinch of cayenne, honey and shake it up and drink twice a day an hour before meal but what I didn't get is do I change the way I eat to help with the weight loss and walk? how long before I see results or is it something that just fall off?

Alphadogg16 profile image92

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

classyphyllis 10 months ago

Thank you for the infro. i want tp lose 2o pound, i thought all along you had to execise, just don't want the skin hanging just by losing doing nothing, some say you can continue to eat the same as usually, that's not true,

AF Mind profile image46

AF Mind says