Gaurav Oberoi profile image 79

What is the best way to recover from chronic depression?

Sometimes such incidents come to passing, which trigger a certain state of mind. That melancholy state of mind later leads to depression and the unassuming victim falls prey to the vice grip of this dreaded condition. Today around 18% of the world's population (of all ages) face depression once in their lifetime. Is there any way to come out of this condition with a 100% recovery? Are there also any prophylactic measures?

• Gaurav Oberoi profile image

gaurav oberoi 8 months ago

thanks for the descriptive reply.I agree that finding a purpose is by far the most effective way.I guess finding your passion and aligning it with your purpose can be even more effective, wouldn't you agree?

Ceegen profile image82

James (Ceegen) says

• Ceegen profile image

James (Ceegen) 8 months ago

Yep. Was put in a foster home twice because of false allegations against my parents, my father died when I was 15, dropped out of high school at 16, became homeless at least 3 times, divorced and almost lost my son.

Things are better now.