Pollyannalana profile image 77

Misophonia- are you familiar with this and what are your ideas on it?

A new hubber wrote an article on this, having it herself and it honestly I had never head of it before. Please share if you have any information on it and I would be particularly interested to know if there may be any natural ways to help or treat it to any degree at all. Here is the article if you want to read what I read. https://hubpages.com/health/Misophonia-A-life-sentence Anything related to help will be much appreciated. (Image-Metru.co.uk.)

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 2 months ago

As this hubber describes it, it sounds like a very life controlling problem, not even able to sit down to meals with her husband and children. It seems they would have an answer to this if it was simply nerve related.

Very interesting for sure.

• kezzy1996 profile image

kezzy1996 2 months ago

I appreciate your input and opinion, but I have to disagree. I do not believe deliberately putting myself in a situation of hearing sounds that It would be like putting my hand over a flame