I recently lost a lot of weight within a short period of time. And as they say, losing weight is 80% diet 20% exercise. I used to exercise like crazy, but since I was eating so many calories my weight wouldn't change. So if you really want to lose weight, you're going to have to make some changes to your diet before anything else.
1. This is going to sound extreme, but to tell you the truth you're going to have to take extreme action to lose 35 pounds. Cut Out Carbs like white breads and sugars COMPLETELY from your diet. Now, I'm not going to lie, you'll probably feel like crap for 4-5 days... after that though you'll start shedding the pounds fast.
2. Eat more protein. I recommend purchasing a casein-whey protein powder blend. If you go to a local health food store you can find some cheap ones... but with protein powders you get what you pay for. I recommend buying an expensive one in bulk. Drink one protein shake every time you get a craving for junk food.
3. Start taking Fish Oil on a regular basis. You'll be surprised at how this helps uplift your mood, which in turn will most likely prevent you from binge eating.
4. Mix one spoon of natural peanut butter in with your protein shake before you go to bed. This will help keep you feeling full the whole night. Make sure it's not regular peanut butter, but 100% natural. You can find it at your local grocery store.
5. Start taking an Acai Berry and Colon Cleanser Supplement daily. A lot of people say this sort of thing doesn't work, but seriously, it worked for me. It helped me feel better, and stay full off less food. Here's the website for the one I used HealthNews12 DOT net
And remember to walk at least 30 minutes daily followed by a good exercise regimen. By the way, these tips work for both guys and girls.