Terrielynn1 profile image 94

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?

If something has been difficult for you to change and someone could help you change it, would you and what is it. I'd like to know, maybe someone could help you. Please also say why you want to change it.

Best Answer Tamara Moore says

• Terrielynn1 profile image

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) 7 months ago

I think we have that feeling as we get older. Those are people who have who taught me the most. What would be the one thing you would change if someone could help you change it?

charity ezaka profile image80

Ezaka Charity (charity ezaka) says

• Terrielynn1 profile image

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) 7 months ago

Everything is a learning experience. Try to leave it behind and carry on with something new. Some of us have 3 careers in a life time. My one piece of advice would be, don't look back you're not going that way. thank you for sharing.