In a nutshell, how do I get myself to want to turn my life around, and then do it?

I pace the floor of this tiny place like a madman not having a clue of even what's going on in my head. I am the only person in my life. Fear consumes me. It's now to the point where before I wanted help and couldn't bring myself to get it, but now I don't really want help if I could get it. Eight yrs of depression & social anxiety. Where do I go from here, there has to be a change Now! (Note to self: If I really didn't want help, then why would I be posting this)

GoGranny profile image79

GoGranny says

Miss Know-It-All profile image59

Miss Know-It-All says

Tony L Smith profile image60

Tony L Smith says

BrokenArrow3 says

4everfitness profile image47

4everfitness says