The issue with me is Bad breath. The unique problem i face is that the smell is emitted even...

when i am "simply breathing through my nose". Earlier when I was younger, though I knew I had this problem, I never realised that the smell was from my nose#and of course through my mouth too#. This was because we all have never heard or seen #even on TV ads!# anybody having such a problem. I used to think that bad breath with me was just #like everyone else# while talking i.e through my mouth. But slowly I realised that even when I did not speak, and was simply breathing through my nose, people around me told me #sometimes in very insulting ways, and I don't blame them# about the issue. Now

SEO IT! profile image84

Karla Whitmore (SEO IT!) says

richie222 profile image60

Rick Testut (richie222) says