aoiffe379 profile image 60

Can a blind person see colours, ride a tricycle unassisted and respond to light?

My spiritual daughter has a daughter who was termed 'blind' at age two but has not been tested since that age.recently, she pointed out yellow; and she recognized red and green.When the light is turned on in her room she is aware of it. Right now she attends a regular school but her mother is thinking about sending her to a school for the blind.I feel that since she was able to see and identify colours, can ride a tricycle unassisted and respond to light, she has some vision. I believe I can teach her and I am willing to go into early retirement.The first grade teacher does not want her.

Ohma profile image80

Ohma says

ramesh kavdia profile image60

ramesh kavdia says

christchild profile image60

christchild says