had my period on Dec 25 ,2009. My next period was due on Jan 29. ( My period is always on the...

34th day). It didn't come.So I took hpt on Jan 30th and it was negetive. Also i had light pink discharge and I thought it was implantation bleeding. But on Jan 31st and Feb 1st I could see one or two strands of blood like in my urine...And on feb 2nd i got my periods and it last for 6 days(usually my normal period will be 4 days max). We r trying for our second baby..And again I was expecting my period around March 8th..but it didn't come. So I took hpt on March 14th and again it turned out neg. So I took one today(March 22nd) and still its negetive. I feel bloated ,tingling sensation in the

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

pippap profile image89

pippap says