i have developed these white needle, prick sized, white spots increasing in number since 4 years

even though they increase slowly.but i notice down of my lip almost covered by half,these spots are beneath the skin of lips,and visible when you watch keenly from a near distance.there is not any kind of pain,not any kind of itching.only i see them increasing in number with the time gone.i notice my lips started looking ugly .is it any kind of defeciency in vitimins,or any kind of infection, i thought it was because of smoking,which i stopped recently,but i still see part of my lips covered beneath by these spots.can any one tell me what is this,and what is the remedy?

Skinipedia profile image69

Skinipedia says

vydyulashashi profile image60

vydyulashashi says