ii3rittles profile image 84

Could a poor sleeping pattern really effect your body in HUGE way?

I recently read that sleeping between the hours of 10pm and 2am are vital for our bodies to repair, heal, and work properly. I thought about this. Last March, I began to stay up late, between 4am and 7am then go to bed. This went on for a few months. I started to feel horrible. I got anxiety attacks, had very poor energy, pain, head aches and was super stressed out. I found myself in and out of the hospital thinking something was terribly wrong with me, but the doctors found nothing wrong. Could my poor sleeping have resulted in my body freaking out in such a matter?

Goodpal profile image88

Goodpal says

Adele Whitney says

catherine2358 profile image60

catherine2358 says

jite profile image60

jite says

aheil profile image60

aheil says

tryone says