My uncle was diagnosed with throat Cancer level 4, he is schedule to go into treatment next...

Friday, what do you suggest we could do? I have always thought that treating people with Chemo and Radiation is very harmful, I have seen and know people who have survived Cancer and the results are horrible, they might cure the cancer but in the process create something else, I still believe that there%u2019s got to be an alternative, please give me some Ideas, should he postpone the treatment? Tomorrow I will stop by the store and get all the ingredients you have mentioned to get him right away on the habanero and garlic, I will also get your book. Thank you and please any suggestion is more

sofs profile image85

sofs says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• Lisalovesred profile image

Lisa Cunningham (Lisalovesred) 4 years ago

I agree. It's a shame that he didn't get diagnosed at stage 1 or 2. At this point, he can only hope to prolong his life for a while and pray for a miracle. With faith, anything is possible.